Friday, January 10, 2014

Photo Friday: The Petrified Forest and Sierra Nevada

It might be two hours until Saturday, but it's still Friday for now, therefore it still counts!


We're winding down our little trip down photography lane with my roadtrip (only, y'know, seven months later). After San Francisco, my husband and I drove up north a little bit to the Petrified Forest before winding down through Napa Valley and back through the Sierra Nevada. Since neither my husband or myself really drink (I'm a hard cider/champagne girl and nothing much else, and my husband doesn't drink at all), we didn't really stop in Napa, but we did make sure to stop again in the Sierra Nevada to enjoy the mountains one last time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips