Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Valentine's Day. I'll admit: the majority of my V-Day was spent shoveling out our driveway with my husband after Winter Storm Pax (honestly, who names a winter storm "Pax"? The meteorologists are just mocking us now. Or assuming we don't know rudimentary Latin). But we did get to balance that out with a bit of an Episodes marathon, a drive to Concord via the backroads, and a delicious hibachi dinner. We actually found an ice cream place on our way back that was open even in the middle of winter and celebrated said discovery with, well, ice cream.



I have to confess: I am really not one for chocolates. My husband, on the other hand, is. So I decided to flip things around a little bit and get him something for Valentine's Day.



I found this "I Mustache You To Be My Valentine" graphic online, printed it out, and made a card out of it. This is a fairly simple craft, which I talk about in this post. Of course, I had to continue the silliness inside the card as well, continuing the rest of the saying (even though that was obviously not working out).


I know this blog has been quieter than usual, and there is a reason for that, I assure you. But for now, I can only redirect you to my Thought Catalog page. I try to submit to TC at least once every week or so, and they tend to look favorably on my essays. Fingers crossed, I can start breathing again on Monday. But more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips