Friday, December 6, 2013

Photo Friday: Baker Beach

The most exciting part about finally visiting California was being able to dip my feet into the Pacific Ocean. Granted, ocean is ocean, and my toes aren't going to touch the Pacific and go, "My, my! This is so different!" But, still, it was great to finally enjoy a sunset over the ocean instead of a sunrise (one of those is a lot easier to be awake for than the other).


We decided to spend some time at Baker Beach, which is just to the north of the Golden Gate bridge. It was a gorgeous place to be, filled with some amazing geography. The only drawback is that we had to walk past the *ahem* clothing optional area in order to get to the cool stuff. Oh well -- good thing I'm not fazed by the human anatomy (although you won't catch me dead doing the same).












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips