Friday, December 27, 2013

Photo Friday: The Last of San Francisco

And the sun sets on San Francisco -- both figuratively and literally. It seems fitting that I finish off the year with photos of a setting sun. I know they're as clichéd as clichéd can get, but I still enjoy taking them, editing them, and posting them. So hopefully you'll enjoy looking at them =).


Good news: I didn't take nearly as many photos on the way back as I did on the way there. So maybe -- just maybe -- we'll finish up photos from the road trip soon. Not like I've been taking many photographs as of late, but hey, who knows. Maybe with the start of 2014 -- as well as my new tai chi teaching position and my yoga training classes -- I'll find the extra gumption to take some photos as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips