Monday, May 14, 2012

Try it Tuesday: Sit-Ups as a Hairdryer


My work-out area is also my living room area. Also, where every possible wedding frame/picture is located.

It takes a tremendous about of willpower to go to the gym. And I have to admit: I have to cheat my mind into exercising. From biking to work to using weights while watching my favorite trash TV (which makes watching trash TV perfectly okay, then), everything is downright snuck in.

This works for anyone whose hair can dry naturally without disastrous results. Every time I wash my hair, I do 75 sit-ups on my pilates ball before (or instead of) using a hairdryer. I do all the usual stuff that I would do prior to a hairdryer: I brush out any snarls, perhaps rub in some mousse. And then, like Willow Smith, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth.

This won't make my hair completely dry, but it does dry it enough and it's a wonderful excuse to get a little bit of a workout in.

And, in my defense, the giant canvas painting was a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips