Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Try it Tuesday: Sort It like Victoria's Secret

I've amassed a pretty big collection of bras over the years. The problem? The nightstand where I keep all my undergarments has not grown, which quickly resulted in bras getting smushed into the bottom drawer -- which resulted in bras that were literally bent out of shape.

My latest trip to Vicky's inspired me to reorganize my drawer. Why not arrange them single file like they do in the store? They take up less space, they keep their shape, and I can actually see what bras I have available. All sports bras were placed in the free space between the bra and the other end of the drawer.

Also, if you look closely, you can see my t-shirt shag carpet. Still enjoy wiggling my toes into it every time I wake up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips