Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Friday: Milo the Explorer

Who doesn't love adorable animals? A few years ago, my husband and I took a road trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving, bringing our cats along with us. While they were less than thrilled about the trip (Well, Salem was less than thrilled. Milo was annoyed that his brother wouldn't shut up), they were both ecstatic to explore my in-law's home. This is back when we still lived in Boston (where "wildlife" didn't even entail the occasional bird in a tree), so Milo was beside himself with all the squirrels and chipmunks and sparrows...

I'll be heading back to Ohio next week for my sister-in-law's graduation from University of Cincinnati. No cats this time (they'll be happily at home, checked in on from time to time by one of our very kind friends), but plenty of hilarity to be had (which is the only way to describe what happens when my husband, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, and my father-in-law are in the same room together. Well, "utter chaos" can also describe it, but that sends a negative connotation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips