Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Guess Who Ran Her First Half Marathon?


This has nothing to do with crafts, or decorating, or cooking, or photography. But there are pictures, so it's kind of like photography, right?




Can you spot me in this mix of people? Like Where's Waldo for bloggers.


But that's okay, because I'm hoping to write a few fitness posts, so this is kind of like a segue into it.


What originally started as a lofty goal after the Boston Bombing has finally come to fruition. It wasn't easy, and I wanted to stop and just walk about, ah, say, 150,254 times during the race. But I powered through and somehow completed 8 minutes faster than what I was hoping for.


With any luck, I'll be posting about natural running (which I used for the marathon, minus one particular length where I was so exhausted from running up the course's version of Heartbreak Hill that I starting running with a heel strike and didn't even realize it) and maybe even a few other tips and tricks. If you follow my 365 Blog, you've already heard me rant about fitness and health. Maybe it's time to bring some of that to this blog, only less rant-y and more informative.


That is, if I'm not completely sidetracked by NaNoWriMo, but that's for another entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips