Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, T&E Creativity!


In all this chaos, I almost forgot that this time last year, I started this blog.

In that time, I've done almost 100 crafts (the backlog of which has gotten so immense that I'll be posting about crafts I did from over a year ago), I found the impetus to get into the more technical aspect of photography, I even used it as a vehicle to power through NaNoWriMo (and the eventual completion of my second novel)... I've gone through 3 or 4 layout changes, figuring out through -- gee, trial and error -- what worked best.

I genuinely had no idea how long this blog would last -- or if I'd even remember to post in it. I didn't expect much for my blog. Now, I have the third most popular "Giant Kit Kat Bar" article on Google (I fully recognize that the variables in that statement is on the same level as, "Best martial artist wearing flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt in the Wisconsin area," but, hey, I'll take what I can get!). This has grown in ways that I never thought possible, and I'm so stupidly proud of it.


So, happy birthday to my blog! Hopefully this year will see the same amount of growth and change that the first year brings -- like my Etsy store and, maybe, just maybe, another NaNoWriMo extravaganza.


(Or maybe, just maybe, a book deal of sorts. We'll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips