Sunday, March 24, 2013

Salsa Jar Candles

We already know that I have a minor fascination with glass jars. And, thanks to my continual purchases of things like salsa, peanut-butter, and pasta sauce, I'm never low on them. So I decided to spruce up my bathroom a little bit with three cleaned-out salsa jars.


On top of the cleaned-out jars, I picked up tea candles and glass marbles. I also ended up using tweezers as well, but more on that later.


I first dropped a handful of marbles into each jar. After having the worst time trying to keep the number of marbles equal, I decided to keep the amount uneven, arranging the jars so that the marbles incrementally increased.


I then filled the jars with water according to the amount of marbles the jar had. The jar with the lowest number got the smallest amount of water, and so on. I then placed one candle in each jar. I found that tweezers worked wonders in placing the candles in the jars without splashing water on the candle. It also helped prop up the wick.


I placed these in the bathroom on the off-chance I have enough time to take a bath. Turn off the lights, light the candles (which are best lit with a long barbecue lighter), and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Candle is most beneficial for every human being. I need the design with various qualities of candles so give me the details on that. If you want to know the specific criteria over Jar Candles then have ride on that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips