Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Writer's Wednesday: So Close!

Greetings from the tail end of NaNoWriMo.  It hasn't been an easy month, but somehow I've managed to get at least 1000 words in every day (last year I signaled each successful day with stars; this year, hearts).  I'm a smidge under 39,000 words total, which means, with any luck, I'll actually make the 50,000 word count goal as set by NaNoWriMo.

Much like my half marathon, I wanted to give up, say, 100 times already. I still want to give up, but I'm only 9 days away -- the final stretch!  It feels good to have such a huge chunk of my book written, but I recognized this is very much the beginning.

I'll see everyone in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips