Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday: Estes Park, Pt 1

I had originally split up my Colorado photos into "Boulder/Estes Park" and "Denver". I then had to divide my "Boulder/Estes Park" into three more categories: "Boulder/Drive to Estes Park", "Stanley Hotel", and "Estes Park". I then had to divide the "Estes Park" category into two categories. And, after going through the photos/selecting the best ones, I had to divide that even further.


Because you can't take a bad photo at Estes Park. You just can't. These photos aren't amazing because of my photographing abilities, or even the power of my camera lens. You just cannot take a bad shot when you are surrounded by such beauty.


I might have to take a break from showing Estes Park photos, as there are plenty more where this came from.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips